Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot unpublish a published document

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have made a document available to my peers for review using the "Share for review" button in the top-right publishing menu. The document is still available using the link I created, but I can't re-publish or unpublish it.

What I can do:

• Open the URL that I created using "Share for review"
  • Find it in the menu under File -> Recently published

What I can not do:

• Click on the document under File -> Recently published (it's listed in the menu, but when I click it, the browser shows me a "404 Document not found" message)
  • Re-publish from the original .indd file (in the menu in the top-right corner, when I click on "Share for Review", it only offers me to create a new link)
  • File -> Publish Online Dashboard: the document is not listed there either.

I want to unpublish this document, that is get it off the web, so that the URL I created doesn't work anymore. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Johannes

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Hello,

I found it: it was listed in my Creative Cloud profile under Your work – Published and I could delete it from there.

In case anyone else is looking for it, this is where you can delete it: https://assets.adobe.com/links

Johannes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I found it: it was listed in my Creative Cloud profile under Your work – Published and I could delete it from there.

In case anyone else is looking for it, this is where you can delete it: https://assets.adobe.com/links

Johannes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines