• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries for InDesign are not showing, display bug?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a magazine and use CC Libraries extensively for titles, graphics, and magazine fonts and colors. I open the panel and it loads, no connection issue or error messages, but it's just blank, I can hover my mouse over items that should be there and the mouse will change to the "click" version, so I know everything is there, it's just not displaying.

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 12.46.39 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Hi,

If the above suggestion does not work, then try re-installing InDesign.

After uninstalling ensure that the folder C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe InDesign CC [Version] goes away.

On Mac you would find Adobe InDesign CC[Version] in the applications folder. Once you uninstall this folder should go away completely.

Then re-install

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the CC desktop app > "gear" icon > Preferences > General. Log out and log in again with your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If the above suggestion does not work, then try re-installing InDesign.

After uninstalling ensure that the folder C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe InDesign CC [Version] goes away.

On Mac you would find Adobe InDesign CC[Version] in the applications folder. Once you uninstall this folder should go away completely.

Then re-install

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can confirm it IS a display bug. I have a Razor Core X eGPU with an AMD RX VEGA 56 card. If I "get info" for InDesign application and disable "prefer external GPU" then the CC Libraries panel loads correctly. If I quit and enable "prefer external eGPU" then open InDesign again, the CC Libraries panel is empty. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines