I've searched far and wide for an answer for this, but I can't find any.
My CC Libraries does not work in InDesign for me. It either gives me a blank gray bar, or it is frozen and I can't click anything. I have tried everything -- restarting the program, restarting my computer, removing CC libraries and adding it back, but nothing works. It works fine in my other Adobe programs and my InDesign is up to date. I do a majority of my work in InDesign so this is a big headache for me.
Any help is appreciated!
Let me move this to the InDesign forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.
The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.
* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.
Which version of InDesign and OS?
How much RAM and spare hard disk capacity do you have?
Try resetting the InDesign preferences:
1) Close InDesign
2) Double click on Adobe InDesign's icon to launch it
3) QUICKLY hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift. (for Windows) or CTL+OPT+CMD+Shift (for Mac OS X)
4) When a dialogue appears, asking you “Delete InDesign Preference Files?” Click Yes.
If you don't see the question repeat the procedure again.
macOS Big Sur 11.6
RAM and hard disk capacity: 892.51 GB available out of 1 TB
Resetting the InDesign preferences didn't solve it. It still looks like this.
How much RAM do you have?
Do you have a third-party plugin installed, such as a font manager?