Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries - unable to connect to server

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Libraries that I create in InDesign (2014.2) do not sync with Creative Cloud. And also the other way around, when I create a library on the CC website, the library does not show up in my Libraries panel in InDesign.

According to the screenshot below I am unable to connect to the server, but I am able to access the CC website from this computer.

Any thoughts or work arounds?

Unable to connect.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

It seems it's all back to normal again. I didn't do anything else, just waited for a solution. It should be something with Adobe's servers indeed. All working now and my libraries are finally synchronizing again both in Photoshop CC 2014.2.2, Illustrator CC 2014.1.1 and InDesign CC 2014.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2016 Sep 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, tried to log out and log in and then it started to work again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2016 Oct 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Started before I upgraded to CC2015.5 - but using the adobe workaround of ctrl-alt-r to reset the desktop cloud program seemed to work.

Now, after an upgrade to CC2015.5, I have tried all the different workarounds listed by Adobe and still I cannot access the libraries. Very frustrating as I upgraded today and thought this may solve the issues I was having yesterday.

Can anyone help ?

K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all of the work arounds and still get the error too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not working AGAIN! I have updated CC 2017 and nothing...

Adobe - WHY keep offering features for them to totally hinder your workflow..?

Please sort this out...

NOT ANSWERED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have some AV software? In my case, Kaspersky was the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 09.38.29.png

Same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the suggestions mentioned in the thread above. Especially logging out and logging in to your Adobe ID using the Creative Cloud desktop app (menu bar on Mac or task bar in Windows).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this "Libraries won't sync" issue with no help from logging out and in, or from the Adobe support staff. This has got to be on Adobe's end, right? Like if its this common of a problem they should be sorting it out, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines