• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cell Resize

Engaged ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a shorter way to resize the width of the right and left cells of each table?

At the moment, i am highlighting the right cell and then i resize it and then i highlighting the left cell and resize it.

Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 08.26.32.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why that's taking too long, but for one thing, you don't have to "highlight". As log as there is a live insertion point somewhere in the table, cell borders will be drag-able.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering why you are going to the trouble of using table cells in this design. Why not simply make a paragraph style and set tabs?

But yes, unfortunately, you cannot set cell dimensions in a cell style. 

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree.
I'm working on someone elses document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Summayah5FC7,

Thanks for reaching out. I found a few similar discussions which you can refer to:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/trying-to-resize-cells-in-a-table/m-p/10148978#M...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/table-cell-resizing/m-p/12760156#M466389

Please try the suggestions and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines