• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Challenge: How to Remove single Font Default Font in INDD

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I have a Font Family that is missing one of the default fonts causing my document Pre-Flight to error out and replace this missing individual font  (Frutiger 47 - Light Condensed) to auto replace with Minion Pro - which looks very different. I have manually readjusted this many times to Frutiger 55 Roman, however I need to manually adjust this everytime I am in and out of the working file. Any tips on how to clear 47 Light Condensed - Fruitger (Font that is MIA from Font family) to default to 55-Roman - Frutiger? I do not want the Minion Pro in this file at all. TIA for sharing any tips and tricks!  INDD Font Family Challenge 2.JPGINDD Font Family Challenge 1.JPG

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open the document donā€™t allow the substitution. With the dociument open choose Type>Find/Replace Font..., select the substitute you want, Change All, and then Save the doc

Screen Shot.pngScreen Shot 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the Find/Replace font... panel under the Type menu. In that panel, you can replace all instances of the missing font with a font of your choice. It can be done all at once, or item by item. All missing fonts will have a yellow warning triangle.

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 10.38.09 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines