• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes made in CC library is not reflected in indesign document

Engaged ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi for years I have used CC libraries for bits and bobs that can be changed which then gets reflected in the document that uses them. I believe this is the whole point of it.

Well its stopped!

I created a little graphic in indesign (just a simple vector shape). Just in black and put in a cc library. In another indesign document I placed it, then double clicked the graphic in cc library and changed colour, this had no effect on the placed graphic.

Further, the placed graphic does not appear in the links panel. This may be as expected because when a project is done I package out which is perhaps where I have seen CC library stuff before. But equally if I want to change the placed graphic for another in my Library how am I supposed to achieve this if no option appears to repace linked graphic, very important if this graphic is used multiple times in a document

Whats gone wrong here?

Cheers

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @garethirwin1234,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. This could happen because of a sync issue, please try the steps shared below:

• Sign out of the Creative Cloud Desktop app & InDesign.
  • Close CoreSync services from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Reboot the computer.
  • Sign back on the CC desktop app and launch InDesign from there.

Check again and let us know how it goes. You can also refer to this article https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/creative-cloud-libraries-sync-share-assets.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines