• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing behaviour of keyboard shortcut for "delete"

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I activated the keyboard shortcuts that I used in the old versions in the 2022 version. Unfortunately, the delete button I used to delete articles no longer works. I couldn't find it, can you help me how to get it?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can manage articles using the Articles panel. Are you mean something another?

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the keyboard "delete" button is inactive.

how can i be reinstated?

but the keyboard shortcuts I customized need to stay active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or I can also ask this question like this. I want to move the "delete" key features on the keyboard to another key?

How do I do this Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://creativepro.com/delete-key-stopped-working-indesign/

keyboard shortcuts dialog box, select the product area Edit Menu, choose Clear, and assign Delete/Backspace

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

George,

Thank you very much for your willingness to help.

but even though I tried all the instructions. it didn't work.

The "delete" button still doesn't change.

I hope you understand what I want to do.

I use the "delete" key to destroy object, object, text, and I want to change this key's property to another key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you read David's article from my previous post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's done now.

Thank you very much for your help and dedication.

I send you a hug full of greetings from Turkey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not at all. Ok. Show all of us a screenshot of what you have done. 

P.S. Greetings from Russia. Warm memories from the bazaar in Belek ten years ago 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines