Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Case with text on a Path in InDesign

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have made a path and wrote some text on it. It typed as all Caps. How can I chage it to all lowercase? 

I tried selecting the text an changing Case, but it foes not work. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

TOPICS
Print , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the font you are using exists only in caps. How did you type it? With the Caps Lock key down?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Type > Change Case > Lowercase will convert any selected text to lowercase, even if it was typed in all caps. There are a few reasons this might not change the appearance of the text. The text might be in a font that has no lowercase letters. Sometimes these fonts repeat the uppercase letters where the lowercase letters would be. The text might be formatted in All Caps. You can turn this off in the Character panel or by selecting the text and pressing Command-Shift-K (Mac) or Control-Shift-K (Windows).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines