Off the top of my head it should be possible.
- Create your animation on the first page.
- Select the Object States panel (Window > Interactive > Object States).
- Create a new state for the first page by clicking the New State button at the bottom of the panel.
- Click the Add button (+) to add a new button to the first state.
- In the Button panel (Window > Interactive > Buttons and Forms), select the Action tab.
- Choose Go to State from the Select Action drop-down menu.
- Select the state you want to transition to after the animation finishes.
- In the Timing section, select the On Roll Off option, which will trigger the transition when the user rolls the mouse off the button.
Repeat these steps for each page in your document where you want to add automatic transitions after an animation finishes.