• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chartwell Translation to Print Not Working

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem where when I export my chartwell pies to PDF it will look correct but then when I print it doesn't. When I print the pdf, the pie is filled in. Has anyone ever had this problem? Below left is how it looks on pdf and how I want it to look. Below right is how it prints out. 

Pie Chart Example.pngPie Chart Example 2.png

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

inside the EFI Fiery XF Color Editor preferences, you have multiple options to align your proof sample to the physical print. But you can preview separations with Output Preview in Acrobat.

Fiery XF 5.0 Options

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you printing from Acrobat? If so, I suggest posting in the Acrobat forum. If not, try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm printing from Adobe PDF. Or I guess technically I'm importing the Adobe PDF and then printing from Fiery. I have not tried Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What application are you opening the PDF in and printing from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any overprint settings on the Fiery that are turned on, or honor postscript overprint?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

inside the EFI Fiery XF Color Editor preferences, you have multiple options to align your proof sample to the physical print. But you can preview separations with Output Preview in Acrobat.

Fiery XF 5.0 Options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines