• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check Boxes in Indesign

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Check Boxes in Indesign for an Interactive form, once I export the pdf file I can only check one box ... then deselect that box ... in order to check the next box. How can I check a box, move to the box and check that box ... without deselecting the previous box. The box stays checked, I just can't simply check the next box without first clicking outside the box to deselect it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a question about the InDesign application and not about an Enterprise or Team subscription issue, so I will move this to the InDesign forum for you, which is the correct forum for your question.

The Enterprise & Teams forum is for questions about managing enterprise and team subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure they have different names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they do have different names. but when I export them to an interactive pdf file ... I can click one ... it checks ... but then I can't click another one until I deslect the one I just checked. it stays checked ... I have to deselect it by randomly clicking on the page somewhere ... then I can click the next one ... and it checks it ... and then I have to deselect it to click the next one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you're testing this in Acrobat / Reader? If not, try it there and if it works, that's about all you can do.

That out of the way, you are referring to check boxes and not radio buttons, right?

If you want to post the PDF and InDesign file, someone will take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ... utilizing Acrobat Reader the boxes perform properly. Regina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well then, there you go. If you absolutely must have this as a PDF you're going to have to inform anyone filling it out that they must use Reader or Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines