• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Client cannot access share for review document

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like this is an issue that has resurfaced again. I created a share for review link. Previously the client has been able to access then a few days later they are being served with the adobe login screen. 

I have set the file as public with password as they do not have adobe creative suite installed. 

I have tried a new link and they keep getting directed to the sign on screen still or to a spinning wheel. 

Also signed in and out of CC my end as well. 

Is this a bug that is in the latest update that has resurfaced?

TOPICS
Performance , Publish online , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Hi @defaultu11bvc7zepm4

Sorry for the trouble. We have tried to address this issue. Please check and let us know if it is working for you and your co-workers now or not.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultu11bvc7zepm4

Sorry for the trouble. We have tried to address this issue. Please check and let us know if it is working for you and your co-workers now or not.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines