• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clipboard bug? Paste Profile Mismatch on swicthing programs

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this weird situation where if I have something from indesign that I have copied and is in my clipboard, that when I switch programs, so say Illustrator or Photoshop, it looks like the are frozen/crashed, but when I go back to InDesign I get a Paste Profile Mismatch warning. Once I have clicked OK or Cancel I can go back to the other program and everything is fine again. This is never happened to me before so I am assuming this is something to do with new updates? Has any one else experiences this?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @waip1496525 Have you tried unchecking Ask When Pasting in the Color Settings dialog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That does solve it but I want it on when I am genuinely pasting. The problem is that it will bring the dialog box up in indesign when I open AI or PS and I don't know it's there until I switch back to ID. It will do it as long as it is in my clipboard, whether I want to paste or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines