• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color guide

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please put the color guide that's in Illustrator in InDesign! 

I am always opening up Illustrator to use the color guide.
Does anyone have a suggestion of what to do instead?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not quite the same as the Color Guide but InDesign does have the Color Themes panel. Window > Color > Color Themes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KMIdesign:

I want to second the request for adding the Illustrator COLOR GUIDE to InDesign.

I am looking at InDesign. March 2022. All I see in the software is Window>Color>Color/Gradient/Swatches. Another option is CC Libraries where you can save swatches, etc, but nothing in ID will give you the option of creating a swatch family with the color rules like you can in Illustrator for the documents you create.

There is no option for Color Themes in InDesign in 2022.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @m quiggl47890392 , Adobe Color Themes have been moved to the CC Libraries panel—if you create and save themes at Adobe Color  they now get added to CC Libraries. InDesign lets you save a CC Library theme the the Swatches panel.

There’s also the Color Themes Tool, which will generate themes from images and gradients:

Screen Shot 3.png

Screen Shot.png

Screen Shot 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines