• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color-Management - No Profiles to choose when exporting to PDF?

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow no Color-Profiles are available anymore for me when i try to export to an PDF-x3 or -x4 from InDesign?

This is new... Why i'am not able to define the export Color-Profile?

The option to define the Color-Profile for the document is also greyed out... why?

I can't set up a proper Print-PDF when i'am not able to change the color-profile.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-19 um 13.34.53.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-19 um 13.31.56.png

  

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bug was introduced with one of the latest CC updates—it turns off color management in Color Settings:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/color-settings-reverting-to-emulate-adobe-indesign-2-0-cms-o...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo wnwka,

Rob Day hat die Ursache erkannt. Matthias hatte heute das gleiche Problem. Ihm konnte geholfen werden.

Siehe auch diese Diskussion von vorhin mit weiteren Details:

InDesign PDF-export > Can't select destination color profile anymore
geshons, 2 hours ago
https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/indesign-pdf-export-gt-can-t-select-destination-color-profil...

Gruß,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, ja vielen Dank das hat geholfen ABER das Problem scheint noch nicht ganz behoben zu sein.

Das Profil ändert sch automatisch von Zeit zu Zeit wieder zurück zu »deaktiviert« ohne mich zu warnen...

Zum Beispiel starte ich InDesign, mache die Einstellungen die ich brauche und schließe InDesign wieder.

Öffne ich InDesign erneut, bleiben die Einstellungen erhalten.

Öffne ich InDesign nun nochmal, sind die Einstellungen wieder auf »deaktiviert« und ich muss sie wieder umstellen....

Das ist ziemlich »gefährlich«. Es kann doch nicht sein, dass ich bei jedem Start alle Programme (bei Illustrator tritt das Problem auch auf) auf deren Farbeinstellungen prüfen soll. Und wenn ich es vergesse, hab ich den Salat.

@Adobe vielleicht solltet ihr mal eine Rundmail raushauen, damit Leute die damit ihr Geld verdienen nicht auf die Nase fallen.

Geht gar nicht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you delete the ACEConfigCache2.lst file as Uwe suggested in the linked post?

Users⁩ ▸ ⁨username ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨Color ▸ ⁨ACEConfigCache2.lst

Also, there is a version in the LibraryCaches folder, and deleting that version apparently does not solve the problem

Users⁩ ▸ ⁨username ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Caches⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨Color⁩

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did delete one of these files before, can't say in which of the both path. I did it now again, will test tomorrow if it happens again.

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines