Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Combining more tha two objects at the same time impossible in an InDesign project.

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use InDesign in working with maps with hundreds of objects in the same file. Earlier I could combine as many I wanted to activate them for grouping for instance. In the last version I can only combine two! Is that depending on a (stupid) change or is it a bug?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither. Something is wrong in your installation.

Start here: Reset InDesign Preferences and Other Troubleshooting 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you drawing maps in InDesign? Or copying and pasting complex vector into InDesign?

If yes, you're far better off creating your maps in Illustrator and Placing them in InDesign. 

Drawing maps or having anything with complex vector in InDesign, is like hammering a nail with a screwdriver.

Just my 2¢.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines