• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Company Fraud

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have anyone of you experienced this: Adobe just charged me for one month of Indesign (which I have called off), and then when I log in I find that I have no payed plan. And then I try to contact them, only to find out that I can not contact them (only the virtual assistant) since I do not have a payed plan.

What is this, the Russian Mafia?

Mats Deland

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Hi @Mats-Olof24783447j2l0:

We understand your frustration but the community forms are staffed by volunteers from the community – we are users just like you. Kindly contact Adobe Customer Care to address your billing issues.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/support-new/account-billing.html

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

It's entirely possible that your cancelation happened just after the renewal date; then the charge appeared later on your credit card statement. It could just be an overlap that could seem like a couple of months later.

Just saying...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mats-Olof24783447j2l0:

We understand your frustration but the community forms are staffed by volunteers from the community – we are users just like you. Kindly contact Adobe Customer Care to address your billing issues.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/support-new/account-billing.html

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's entirely possible that your cancelation happened just after the renewal date; then the charge appeared later on your credit card statement. It could just be an overlap that could seem like a couple of months later.

Just saying...

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines