• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content doesn´t adjust to the new page size in File>Document Set up

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see below, when I click the OK button after setting the width to 8 inches and height to 6 inches (which are equal to the page size) the content in brown and the text frames don´t adjust to the new page size. I´m following step by step the videos in indesign tutorials and I can´t see where the problem comes from. 

Could anyone help to solve this problem?

Thank you so much for your help

Ignacio

Ignacio5C4E_0-1624808337410.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Does it work if you select Auto-adjust margins to page size changes and Adjust Font Size as well?

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I closed and open indesign and now it works BUT the boxes Adjust font size and Set font size limits (I don´t understando what this means) DO NOT work. They don´t do anything when I select them. The video I´m following tells me to select the Adjust font size option and turn off the Set font size limits option and the first option of these two works (The second one as I said I don´t know what it does).You have mentioned the option Auto-adjust margins to page size changes but I can´t see it in my Adjust layout dialog box.

Could you help me solve these issues? 

Thank you so much for your help

Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry!!! Yes, I found Auto-adjust margins to page size changes in the dialog box but it doesn´t change anything if I select this option.

If I select both Auto adjust margins to page size changes  and Adjust font size nothing changes in my document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue was solved We can close it now. Thank you for your attention 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines