I suffer a lot from the continuous program stopping after every command

Is there a solution to the problem?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid you'll need to provide more information than that. I have no idea what is happening. Start answering these questions: Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using.

Please provide a thorough description of what is happening (what is "continuous program stopping"?) and when it happen? Does it happen with every file or just one file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm using Indesign 2022, when I'm trying to maximize and minimize objects,
and move them suddenly Indesign has stopped working, and closed. This
problem repeats always and with all files.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you connect with Adobe Support Chat about it? 

Adobe Support Chat.png

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're having this problem with all files, a solution which often works is to restore InDesign preferences and caches:

https://www.rockymountaintraining.com/adobe-indesign-rebuilding-preferences-cache/

I'd give that a try. Often useful when you're installed a new version of InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

That was very useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. If the suggestion shared done by @Steve Werner doesn't help, then I would suggest you try the steps shared in this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behavior-of-indesign...). If this doesn't help either, then as suggested by @Geоrge, you may connect with our technical support team (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen). The team here would be able to perform remote troubleshooting and assist you accordingly.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines