• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

convert pdf to epub

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a epub files from a pdf of the size pictures about 6 MB. The exported ePub files (with 72ppi and low quality) is approximately 83MB, too big. How can I reduce the file size without affecting too much on the resolution? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a topic for the InDesign forum. It doesn't have anything to do with InDesign. You need to ask in a forum for people who work with EPUB regularly. The last time I checked, this was a good website:

MobileRead Forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? I make the epub with Indesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because that's not the way to make an EPUB from InDesign. InDesign has the ability to export EPUB directly either for a reflowable or fixed layout EPUB. File > Export > EPUB (Reflowable) or File > Export > EPUB (Fixed Layout).

However, you need to learn how to do it. The best source I know of is the videos on Lynda.com by Anne-Marie Concepcion. You can get a ten day free trial on Lynda.com.

Another good source of information is Sandee Cohen & Diane Burns book, Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign CC:

Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign CC: Moving Beyond Print to Digital

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines