• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying pages from 2023 version of file

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, several months ago I upgraded to version 2023 of InDesign. Since then I've been having problems with one of my files: I cannot copy pages from this file to other files. I don't have a problem copying pages from the 2022 version of this file. I tried to save the 2023 version of the file to IDML format, but I couldn't even load that file. I would appreciate any help to solve this problem.

Best regards,

Will

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> I tried to save the 2023 version of the file to IDML format, but I couldn't even load that file.

Do you mean that you couldn't OPEN the file? That suggests that the file has become corrupted. Saving to IDML from a file sometimes allows corruption to be fixed, but if you can't even open it, it may be too badly damaged. Do you have a backup you can open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't load the IDML file. I can load the 2023 INDD file. I can't copy pages from the 2023 INDD file to other INDD files.

The 2022 version of the file seems fine. However, when I open it in version 2023 of InDesign it seems to get corrupted upon conversion (can't copy pages to other files).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share this file? Or even all of them? Of course on priv. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My company would be unhappy if I shared the file with the public.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines