• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coworker is having Read only InDesign Files

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working remotely now and we are using the Creative Cloud Files to share our InDesign Files with me and the office. Only one of my coworkers is having a Read only problem with all of the InDesign Files. How do I help him make it to where he is not having to have the Read only instead of GPU Preview. He does have access to the creative cloud folder that I have shared with everyone in the office. I found another disscussion where there was this problem and I tried it (Right click-> Properties-> General->Read only) and it did not work, he said that read only wasn't even checked. He is also on Windows

TOPICS
Bug , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Hi @Jordan239617456wih , when you invited your co-worker to Sync to the folder, did you check Can edit next to the email in the invitation?

Screen Shot.png

If you right-click the shared folder in your local Creative Cloud Files folder and choose View on Website, you should be able to edit the invitations for the folder by clicking the + button

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jordan239617456wih , when you invited your co-worker to Sync to the folder, did you check Can edit next to the email in the invitation?

Screen Shot.png

If you right-click the shared folder in your local Creative Cloud Files folder and choose View on Website, you should be able to edit the invitations for the folder by clicking the + button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was the problem! I didn't give him Edit when i invited him

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines