• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Caricature from car photo

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all adobe products but am a novice and only have worked in inDesign.  We are looking to create a caricature coloring book from photos of our team's race cars to give away at our fundraising events.  Is this something I can do in inDesign?  

KK cartoon car_.jpeg

car-drawing-for-kids-11.jpeg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a drawing application to produce the illustrations, perhaps Adobe Illustrator. You use InDesign to create the pages for your book, where you would add the final images and add any text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need to be a portrait painter to learn how to draw cartoons, or can I learn to draw in this genre without any basic skills? 
I have a blog on automobile subjects, and I want to publish cartoon style pictures to my articles. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Software is a tool, not a substitute for drawing skills. If you can draw with pencil and paper you will probably do fairly well learing to use the tools in Illustrator. If not, you'll find it very frustrating.

Taking a class with someone who really knows the software is a good idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines