• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a Button/Action to add pages to a document

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to create an interactive PDF for other employees who are working directly with our customers.

At one point, I know there was a way to make an action that could do what I want. Not seeing it now.

More or less, we are writing cookbooks.

So each book needs the following

• A recipe page
  • A prep page
  • A cooking page
  • A serving page

The big problem is that each customer has a different number of recipes in their books they need. 

These are internal documents before being made pretty, so it's all info-dump.

What I need: an action/button that has the ability to duplicate/remove duplicates of the first set of instructions. Think something similar to a webpage with a plus/minus, but for the set, as we would never need just one of the four pages at a time.

Is this even possible anymore? Can someone help me out?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

That's a tall order for a PDF. Sounds like what you really need is either an app or a website.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a tall order for a PDF. Sounds like what you really need is either an app or a website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, with this needing to be offline because our customers are international, a PDF is our best option. We do not always have the ability to connect to the internet and are hoping to make a form that can then be uploaded via email, etc. as our field employees are able.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regardless of the audience or their location, PDF is NOT an option for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines