• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CREATING A MANUSCRIPT

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create a multiple page PDF. how do i do it outside of indesign?

i tried and indesign got the measurements right but it says the files are too big. the files are full page jpgs that are meant to run off the page.

kindle suggests using a template from Microsoft word but the template adds a white border that is NOT supposed to be there. 

can i use other adobe programs to make a multipage PDF? if so HOW?

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know about anyone else, but this question makes absolutely no sense to me.

Please try to be a bit clearer on what you need and how it relates to InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The normal workflow is to write your book using MSWord, this is your manuscript. When finalised the Word document is placed in to an InDesign document, where the book's prelims, folios and running headers, images (if required) and postlims are added. When the InDesign document has been finalised it can be exported as a PDF for passing to the printer (and/or also to another digital format, such as ePub).

If you don't have the skills to create a book in InDesign commission a freelance graphic designer who's experienced in producing books to do it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe a screen shot of a sample page would help to explain waht you want to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines