• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating fillable pdf with email link

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to create a link embedded in evite that goes to a fillable pdf, withing the pdf I would like to create a button that sends the completed pdf form to an email

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you are seeking help with that email submission button, the full functionality you seek is available in Acrobat Pro: 

https://knowit.ok.ubc.ca/article/how-do-i-add-email-submission-to-a-pdf-form-393.html#:~:text=On%20t....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are in effect trying to re-invent the wheel with something that will never be as reliable as the tools that exist for this purpose. Using a submit button in a PDF is nothing short of a crapshoot.

Since this is obviously intended to be used on the web, I encourage you to create a proper web-based form or even use a free google form for this purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines