• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud files not loading in indesign

Engaged ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In indesign only, creative cloud assets are not loading in, if they are in a folder within the library. 

No other apps are having this issue.

Have rebooted the pc running windows 11

Have uninstalled indesign including prefs and reinstalled.

Problem presists, top level images in a library load, but the folders are empty:

Image here implies the folders are empty, they are not if I open in illustrator the folder contents is there.

Would really like to just get on with work, rather than fighting this app all the time.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're having the same issue in InDesign. The CC libraries panel shows three files (out of 100) and says everything is synced and up to date, but it doesn't show the missing files. It's absolutely fine in Illustrator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I used my admin credntials to get support from adobe. Agent says they are aware of this issue and actively working on it. So thats something!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea if I am just being super unlucky with indesign right now but the libraries has taken to telling me about members have access automatically and Business Assets at the bottom as tool tips, EVERY SINGLE TIME I open a new document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas this problem is now starting to show in Illustrator, will only show four things and nothing else. However if I put something in the library then everything will suddenly show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team only works in Illustrator and we have had this exact issue for over 3 weeks. No solution in sight. Signing out and back in of Creative Cloud sometimes will reset things...however the Search feature does not work at all (until you manually go to one of the folders before attempting to search).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure if you are following this discussion as well, might give you more details on the known issue.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services-discussions/no-search-results-in-my-cc-librar...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines