• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Suite and Mac OS

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...Can Mac OS 10.11 run all versions of Creative Suite?

thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to Creative Suite or Creative Cloud?

Creative Suite (CS6 should be okay). Creative Cloud, not a chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2018 was the latest that would install and run on El Capitan. I was running it on an old Macbook Pro, but it was very sluggish and I pretty much abandoned as I bought a newer machine soon after. Not that it matters: the potential success of you installing CC 2018 now is pretty thin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...can someone explain to me the difference between design premium, design standard and master collection?
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
They're all ancient and won't run on any modern software or hardware. If you're thinking of "buying" them, stop. There's almost zero chance you're not be ripped off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultehwmw5o5armd:

I found an old table that will show you which software was sold as Design Premium, Design Standard, Production Premium and Master collection, but note that for CS6 this was in 2012 and 2013. There is no reputable avenue to purchase these licenses now. If you are looking at eBay, etc, note that you may be purchasing non-genuine software with potential malware issues. We will not be able to help you if you go that route.

https://campus-store.viu.ca/adobe/adobe-table.html

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines