• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delay in pasting texts in Adobe InDesign 2023

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have Adobe Indesign 2023 . Recently, when I open any document and I face 2-4 seceond pause running. I copy some text from different software to paste into my Indesign document and again I can not click for 3-4 second then this makes me so slow in process. Why I face this issue with new Adobe Indesign?

Please help me. Before that was very fast and smooth working in Indesign.

Regards,

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try set your preferences like this

EugeneTyson_0-1667978877988.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your guidance. I checked off/on based on the screenshot. I have still the 3-4 seconds pause to see my cursor on Adobe indesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restore all preferences and default settings
  1. Windows: Start InDesign, and then press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.
  2. macOS: While pressing Shift+Option+Command+Control, start InDesign. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.

-------

Reinstalling rarely fixes everything - you can do a complete reinstall using the
Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I still have couple of secons pause. That is slow. I was always super fast in Indesign.

should I re install the softawer? what is the reason. Please help me.

Thank y ou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalling rarely fixes everything - you can do a complete reinstall using the
Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, very frustrating.

In-Design 2024. Os X Monterey. IMac 27. Other application work well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines