• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting items from Parent Pages Dropdown

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked but not seeing what I am looking for.

++ and on an ID Facebook page, folks are trying to tell me how to edit the New Documents window. That is not what I am looking for.++

Parent Pages Dropdown: I have a long list of page presets that I would like to pare down/simplify. My primary document has 10-12 Parent Pages, all of different sizes for the multiple ad and document sizes we construct. So anywhere from business card size ads to tabloid sized ads. We try to keep all (or most) of a clients ads within a single document to maintain consistent logo/art changes they may have. That being said:

From what I can see, I can ADD page sizes ala the Custom selection and I can EDIT existing page sizes, but I'm not seeing a way to DELETE page sizes. I looked for a Presets folder that I could edit like I can for PDF presets or scripts, etc., but I'm not seeing anything. These aren't print sizes, just page dimensions with specific bleed and margin parameters.

We've changed our margins and bleed settings a few times over the last year or two and my dropdown list has become cumbersome. I'm organized but I'm losing track of the differences between Letter-Half verses Half-Letter, along with various aborted preset naming misadventures, etc. If these couls also be listed to my preferred way (or even alphabetically) that would be even better but I'm going to expect small victories first.

thanks
JNDGroup • Print Design since '99! + All the fun that goes with it.
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if my attachment is visible but it shows the specific dropdown I wish to delete items from.

JNDGroup • Print Design since '99! + All the fun that goes with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to create a new Parent/Master page & choose custom, do you see your list of presets in the popup dialogue box? I can delete presets I've made there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not certain of this, but my guess is it's the same list as for custom page sizes in the new doc dialog. You'll find more info at https://creativepro.com/custom-page-sizes-in-the-new-document-dialog-box/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines