• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different coloured strokes for different columns in InDesign

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was wondering if I can get some pointers on how to create a table like this? I don't seem to know how to change the stroke colour just for the last column? 

I've tried looking at the table options, but can't seem to work it out. (I've downloaded this template online, and the original has been created in tables, but I can't reverse-engineer it, and I would like to be able to create my own from scratch.)

Screenshot (28).png

TOPICS
How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

When you select a cell or range of cells in a table, a proxy appears in the control panel at the top of the screen. I've circled it in this screen shot:

ss.png

When you click on a line, it will either turn blue (meaning it's selected) or black (unselected). Select the lines in the proxy that you want to change to a different stroke weight or color and those are the only ones that will change. To do what you want from a default all 1-point black strokes, I'd select all of the cells of your table and chan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you select a cell or range of cells in a table, a proxy appears in the control panel at the top of the screen. I've circled it in this screen shot:

ss.png

When you click on a line, it will either turn blue (meaning it's selected) or black (unselected). Select the lines in the proxy that you want to change to a different stroke weight or color and those are the only ones that will change. To do what you want from a default all 1-point black strokes, I'd select all of the cells of your table and change all of the strokes to no color. Then I'd just select the cells in the service section, click on the top and center lines of the proxy and set the yellow color and stroke weight, then select only the price cells and do the same with black strokes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much! This worked straight away for me. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines