• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

display problems images

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Is there anyone who can help me with the following: Images in my documents almost always appear striped. Also when I choose high quality display of the image and also of the whole document. These stripes are also not always in the same place. Sometimes there are many more and sometimes just a few. They are visible even in preview and presentation mode. I can't solve it.

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @gaby_sylvana,

Do these lines on print as well? Try toggling the "GPU Performance" setting in the preference, that might help

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A good troubleshooting tip is to try restoring your InDesign preferences. Here's directions for doing that:

https://www.rockymountaintraining.com/adobe-indesign-rebuilding-preferences-cache/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines