• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document not found error - publish online

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published my usual newsletter, some users are able to use the link without issue but others are getting a 'Document not found' error. I haven't had this problem previously and I can use the link without issues so I am unable to recreate the problem that other people are having. Can anyone help resolve please?

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anne-Marie5FB9 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm the version of InDesign & OS & have you tested this on a different browser? If it's happening with this specific file only, will it be possible for you to share the link with us? You can DM me by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Rishabh_Tiwari I have sent you a message with some further details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the link, @Anne-Marie5FB9 I tested the link and it's working on my end. Have you tested the link on a different browser? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tested in Edge and Chrome and i am able to view it. However, my external contact has tried the same and cannot view it and neither can her colleagues. Do you think that there could be something within their set up which is preventing them from viewing? As i said we have never had this problem before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines