Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Documents statistics information stuck on loading

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, 

I am having trouble accessing the statistics information of my InDesign documents (the info on the small chart icon located in the right side of the "Document Trends" tab in https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard). I clicked yesterday on this small chart icon to access to the info but it got stuck on a never ending loading.

Then today it worked fine earlier this morning but it still a problem to me as this happens most of the times and the times it works well are completely random, preventing me from having access to this info at any time.

Does anyone know why does this happen and how can I solve it? Is anybody else experiencing the same problem? Thank you so much in advance.

Kind regards

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. We are constantly improving the performance of the apps. I would suggest you to try the following whenever you face this issue:

• Use incognito mode
  • Disable AdBlock or any other extension on this page
  • Use a different browser
  • Clear the browser or dashboard website cookies & caches
  • Use different Internet
  • Log out & login in from the dashboard
  • Make sure your browser is up to date

I hope it helps!

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines