Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DONNEES PERDUES

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous et à toutes !

J'espère que vous pourrez m'éclairer et m'aider !!

Je vous explique, lors d'une année d'étude en section photographie dans un établissement, une licence Adobe était comprise dans les frais de scolarité. J'ai donc pu utiliser de nombreux logiciels tels que vous les connaissez : Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, Première Pro et j'en passe. Mes travaux étaient donc effectués sous cette session, toujours active.

Lors de mes reconnections, je les retrouvais. Or, aujourd'hui, ne faisant plus partie de l'établissement et ayant rencontré des problèmes techniques sur les supports où j'ai effectué des sauvegardes (clé USB introuvable, disque dur non reconnu), je me retrouve aujourd'hui sans quasiment plus aucun de mes travaux réalisés.

Y-a-t-il une solution pour récupérer ces différents fichiers (notamment mon portfolio réalisé sur InDesign) et quelle est la démarche à suivre s'il vous plaît ?

Je vous remercie d'avance pour votre aide, j'espère que vous pour m'aider, au-délà du fait que ça soit une année de travail, c'est également sentimal,

Merci à tous et à toutes...

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While it's technically possible to "update" your current install with the latest apps if you can somehow access your previous school's license, You're probably better off getting a new subscription to Creative Cloud and unloading/re-loading apps under your own subscription.

The good news, if you can call it that, is that a month or two's subscription would let you move all your previous work into formats (generally, but not exclusively, PDFs) that will let you port your work into other applications you have. Once the files have been translated/updated, if you choose you can stop your CC subscription after you recover and move your previous work into formats that will be useful to you.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Randy Hagan the OP problem is that she lost her files…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that's the case, I misunderstood.

I interpreted — perhaps wrongly — that the problem was with using Creative Cloud, not the recovery of work files off faulty media. Microsoft translator isn't perfect, and I understand tyou're a native French speaker, so I suspect that you picked up a nuance I didn't from the computer language translation utility. Still, what I get from the translation is that "recovery" was for the programs, not the output files.

But I defer to your translation over Microsoft's. Perhaps the original poster can come back and clarify for both of us what the issue is.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I interpreted — perhaps wrongly — that the problem was with using Creative Cloud, not the recovery of work

That's perfectly normal… I understand

Ayant rencontré des problèmes techniques sur les supports où j'ai effectué des sauvegardes (clé USB introuvable, disque dur non reconnu), je me retrouve aujourd'hui sans quasiment plus aucun de mes travaux réalisés.

Y-a-t-il une solution pour récupérer ces différents fichiers (notamment mon portfolio réalisé sur InDesign) et quelle est la démarche à suivre s'il vous plaît ?

In summary: “Having encountered technical problems on the media where I made backups (lost USB drive, hard disk not recognized), I am now without the major part of my works. Is there a solution to recover these files and how to do it?”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je vous explique, lors d'une année d'étude en section photographie dans un établissement, une licence Adobe était comprise dans les frais de scolarité. J'ai donc pu utiliser de nombreux logiciels tels que vous les connaissez : Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, Première Pro et j'en passe. Mes travaux étaient donc effectués sous cette session, toujours active.

L'ordinateur sur lequel tu travaillais était le tien ? Un ordinateur de l'école ? Où étaient enregistrés tes travaux ? Sur le disque dur ? Sur un serveur ? Dans le cloud de ton compte Adobe ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines