• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dot Leader in TOC not showing up on EPUB Readers

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My EPUB doesn't show the 'dot leader' in my TOC although it is in the InDesign document.

I have created a TOC Style.   I created a TOC Entry paragarph style with a right aligned tab and 'dot' leader between the TOC entry and the page number.   I selected this in the TOC Style Box and applied it to the Paragraph Style that relates to the items I want listed.

In the TOC Style dialogue box I selected Page Number After Entry, and for Between the Entry and Number I selected Right Indent Tab.

In the InDesign TOC it appears correctly with a dot leader, but in the EPUB there is only blank space between the TOC Entry and the page number. (Viewing it with Thorium Reader as well as Adobe Digital Editions).

I have spent about 3 hours playing around with anything and everything and it will not show up.  Does anyone experienced this and have any suggestions?

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't figure out how to edit my original request, so am adding screenshots as a reply....TOC Style.pngTOC-Entry.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines