Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag-placing photos

Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm teaching how to drag-place a photo to scale it. I have never seen anything except percentage for the scale in the little box, but now for the very first time one student is seeing measurements instead of percentage, and the measurement system changes to match picsa, pixels, inches, or whatever she sets on her ruler.

Does anyone know where this setting is?

~ Jane

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

I was just trying this, and found that if you click the Shift key while dragging, it will change the readout to measurements. 

It's not a toggle, though. Clicking the Option key brings it back to percentages. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just trying this, and found that if you click the Shift key while dragging, it will change the readout to measurements. 

It's not a toggle, though. Clicking the Option key brings it back to percentages. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!! ❤️

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On further investigation, you have to hold shift while dragging to keep the readout as dimensions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines