Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Einstellungen für Inhaltsaufnahme-Werkzeug

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe die Creativ Cloud auf 2 Rechnern installiert. Im InDesign nutze ich häufiger das Inhaltsaufnahme-Werkzeug. Auf dem einen Rechner erscheint das Pop-Up-Fenster mit den Einstellungen, auf dem anderen Rechner leider nicht. Wie kann ich das einstellen, das es auch auf dem zweiten Rechner erscheint? Wir haben schon viel getestet und ausprobiert, leider ohne Erfolg.

Danke für eure Hilfe.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible that a script disabled the display of dialogs. You can use this one-line script to re-enable it:

app.scriptPreferences.userInteractionLevel = UserInteractionLevels.INTERACT_WITH_ALL;

If that doesn't fix the problem, remove InDesign's preferences: exit InDesign, restart while holding down Alt+Ctrl+Shift (or their Mac equivalents).

P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

I tested that with my German InDesign 2022 and set the userInteractionLevel to UserInteractionLevels.NEVER_INTERACT.

That did not interfere with the Content Collector tool.

So I think, that trashing the preferences could be a valid option.

If that does not work I would do a new installation of InDesign.

Hi Strickerchemie,

see into that German help page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/de/indesign/using/setting-preferences.html#restore_all_preferences_and_defau...

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines