• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

El texto salta de un cuadro de texto a otro aún teniendo espacio para terminar el párrafo.

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Veronica5CBD_0-1637349139611.png

For some reason, InDesign skips the last two lines of text to the next text frame, even though it still has room to finish the paragraph. 

I was researching what can be programmed to avoid widows and orphans in the text and I gave him the order to keep the first two and last two lines of the paragraph together. So far so good, but in this case it keeps the last two lines together but lowers them. I check the base grid and it is correct, it is set so that it reaches the bottom margin and has the space.

And if I stretch the text frame, it brings me the following title without being able to avoid it, since even incorporating line breaks it lowers the two lines as well:

Veronica5CBD_1-1637349363839.pngVeronica5CBD_2-1637349417440.png

Does anyone know how to solve it?

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to troubleshoot, put your type cursor into the text and then right-click and edit the highlighted paragraph style. Do this for the subheading paragraph style, too. In each paragraph style, check to see what the Keep Options are set to. Sometimes too many keep options makes for a difficulty.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! i've already applied this configuration and that's why the style keep the last two lines together. But nevertheless, and despite having space for those last lines in the previous paragraph, the software takes them to the next text frame and I don't know why. If you have another clue about this I'll appreciate it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines