• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error #0 while uploading documents to Publish Online in InDesign

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get an error when trying to publish a document with the 'Publish Online' feature. It reads "Error #0: You do not have access to the Publish Online service. Contact your IT administrator to gain access or sign in with an Adobe ID."

I am however signed in, and my IT doesnt see why this is unavaiable.  Is there something obvious we are missing that needs to be changed or set to activate this feature?

Thanks

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear about this trouble. There could be multiple reasons why this would have happened. Please try the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/kb/upload-error-publishing-indesign-document.html) and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for these instructions.  It looks like Im still bumping into a wall here.  My IT has the following sites blocked: cc-api-cp.adobe.io, s3*.amazonaws.com, indd.adobe.com. Would the fact these are blocked keep the publishing button from functioning?  

Also, when I try the below link:

https://cc-api-cp.adobe.io/api/v2/limits.

All I get is the following error code:

{"_links":{"self":{"href":"https://cc-api-cp.adobe.io/api/v2/limits","type":"application/hal+json"}},"small_file_upload_limit":52428800,"rendition_size_limit":2048,"copy_job_subtasks_limit":1000}

Any further help to getting the 'Publish Online' button to work would be very much appreciated. Thanks again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a network person, but the URL for Publish Online always starts "https://indd.adobe.com" so I suspect that is blocking your ability to publish. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I am getting the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's another current thread with the same Error #0 message.

InDesign - Publish Online Not Working

The two people having the problem in that thread have an older version of macOS (Mojave and Sierra) and/or older InDesign versions. I wonder if there is a connection. Perhaps some change in the Publishing Online server environment that is have an unexpected side effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am getting the same error as well!

I tried the process the links have provided. I am using Adobe 2020 by the way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An Adobe engineer has reported that this is now being investigated as a new bug. It only happens to older version of InDesign and macOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds good! I assume it is currently being looked into? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The engineer said, "We have logged a bug for the issue, which is only happening with the previous versions of InDesign. I'll update the discussion as soon as there is any update on the bug."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error );

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please check with your Adobe System Admin , if the license that you are using is a "Shared Device License" or " Named User License" , Shared Device License do not support cloud storage and publish feature, in this case, your Admin can assign you an additional Adobe Express License , which will give you the ability to publish online.

Also , your admin can check if there are any restrictions set on assets sharing:

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/asset-settings.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too! error after i've published the same doc 47395 times 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines