• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in Exporting PDF in larger Documnet In InDesign 2022

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me with this. I am working on a urgent task but not able to convert my document in PDF.

I have tried many solutions which are given on internet weather downsampling image or IDML conversion....etc. but did not work...

Screenshot (2).png

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

It's not working. I think I have to change the settings from this.Screenshot (3).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting just one half of the document. If that works, export the other half.

Keep doing this until you find the page with the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not working. I think I have to change the settings from this.Screenshot (3).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you necessarily have to export a print pdf? Otherwise export it as an interactive pdf... and what error message exactly is displayed in the window? When you open the dialogue at the arrow....?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (4).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling background processing and try it.

https://creativepro.com/a-new-workaround-for-that-pesky-background-export-issue/

If you want to package the document, put it in the Creative Cloud folder (wait for it to upload), and share the link with me (message me to keep it private), I'll try it on my end.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Surbhi5E85,

what happens if you export to PDF/X-4 with no color conversion and no downsampling of images?

For this just restart your machine before, make sure that no other apps are running concurrently with InDesign.

Second thing you can try additionally:

Do not use the background task process for writing the PDF.

To do that use the export function with an InDesign book file.

Create a book file, load your document to the book file and export with the book's menu command.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines