ERROR ON INDESIGN

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Indesigners,

I am having a bit of trouble with an error on a document that I am working on.

As you can see the ending points are going to the begging of the same line.

I type it at the end but it automatically goes to the beginning, this also happens with numbers and other characters.

I have tried everything to fix it, checked the forum and others as well, but nobody talks about this.

Did someone have the same error?

Carlos23835880m1f2_0-1648722342733.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you have point without space before. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks to me like you may have a version enabled for right-to-left languages installed. It may help to change the paragraph composer from onwe of the World Ready Composer options to either the Adobe Paragraph Composer or the Adobe Single Line Composer (but if you have multi-line paragraphs I would use the first).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines