I made a 3 minute video of the issue. I appolgise there is no voice over. Please see link to YouTube below.
My goal with this whole file is that I will be able to update the excel sheet with various future language options to quickly and precisely made new tags for this product.
I am not a master at making tables in InDesign so I made each page on indesign reference 5 seperate cells from the Excel Sheet. Here is a diagram.
I am just baffled by this error and it seems that the whole file is now "broken". 125 links is a tall order for time considering this was supposed to save time. This didn't happen until I added Z Column Data on the excel sheet. This video will quickly show you the workflow that lead to this issue.