Please solve this problem 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/goqw72e6k3hl3pt/AADlvrKZaUhqiCs2IV9dGeKja?dl=0 

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is a bug that's being worked on, try going back an older InDesign version for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Sir,
After installing older version problem is gone. but let me know, when i will install the lastest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sirish5D99,

don't know if you are part of Adobe InDesign Prerelease

There is a new version of 16.2 available at Prerelease that should address this issue.

If you want to sign in, go to https://www.adobeprerelease.com/ and check in category AVAILABLE PROGRAMS.

( And If you are already part of it you know your way around. )

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sirish5D99,

also add a screenshot of your JPEG export options.

From the supplied JPEG I can see that you exported to 150 ppi. But all the other options are unknown.

From the InDesign document I see that you used InDesign version 16.2.0.30 from Mac OS.

FWIW: I cannot recreate the problem from my InDesign 16.1.0.20 and the latest version in Prerelease.

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This or similar errors have existed for several years and have not been fixed until now. It sucks!
It can bring improvements if you change the dpi.

Come on ADOBE - fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Martin,

macht es einen Unterschied, wenn Du die Seiten als PDF/X-4 ohne Runterrechnen der Bilder und das Konvertieren der Farben exportierst und mit PhotoShop öffnest und als JPEG rausschreibst?

Gruß,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Uwe!

Danke für deinen Tipp … PDF funktioniert ohne Probleme.

Aber wenn man ein Fotoalbum als JPG exportieren muss …

Wenn man die DPI verändert dann klappt es. Bisher ging 301dpi prima. Heute stellte ich fest, dass es erst bei 302dpi klappte.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Aber wenn man ein Fotoalbum als JPG exportieren muss …"

Dann könntest Du das vermutlich mit einer Aktion in PhotoShop erledigen, das eine PDF-Datei aus InDesign vorgesetzt bekommt.

Gruß,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Martin-dualpixel I just tested the OP’s sample files and could not replicate the problem using 16.04 on OSX Mojave. This is 300ppi to AdobeRGB

Screen Shot 7.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to export a photo album with more than 10-20 spreads as JPG 300 dpi. A few images will have a white horizontal line. It doesn't affect the entire exported page, but various individual images that I previously exported from Lightroom. I've seen this issue for a number of years and I always have the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... my problem is different than the sirish5D99's

Bugreport: https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/40614028-jpg-300dpi-exp...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you package and share the ID file?

I don’t think the JPEG export gets the link the way a PDF export does—it looks more like the link’s preview proxy— there have always been quality issues when a JPEG export includes a placed image. Here’s an archived post from 2014:

https://web.archive.org/web/20141126133128/https://forums.adobe.com/message/6857756

So for multipage JPEG exports Uwe’s suggestion of exporting a PDF with Create Separate PDF Files checked and then batching the pages to JPEG with a Photoshop action would be the way to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines