• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF / Save = Spinning Color Wheel of Death OS X Catalina

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All-of-a-sudden, InDesign won't let me save or export a PDF from any .INDD file I open. OS X Catalina. As soon as I select the Save As... or select on the PDF export presents commands, I get the spinning wheel of death on my iMac.

No files work. None.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Restarting the Mac fixed it. "Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?" - IT Crowd 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restarting the Mac fixed it. "Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?" - IT Crowd 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is NOT a fix for what is a chronic and deal-breaker problem. If there were an alternatve to Illustrator I would have jumped long ago. In fact, long ago I did: to Canvas and then to Freehand, both RIP. As a monopoly, Adobe has no insentive to fix anything that is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines