Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export problem

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

since a few weeks I have the problem that I can not export my documents for work clearly. Together with a colleague we tried to compare the different settings, but they were the same. When he exported the doc it was totally clear, when I exported it it was not.

Maybe someone can help me with that!

Thanks 

Tobias

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's a rasterised image, double-check that it's linked in the Links panel.

Consider resetting the InDesign preferences back to the factory defaults:

1) Close InDesign
2) Double click on Adobe InDesign's icon to launch it
3) QUICKLY hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift. (for Windows) or CTL+OPT+CMD+Shift (for Mac OS X)
4) When a dialogue box appears, ask you “Delete InDesign Preference Files?” Click Yes.

(If you don't see the question do it again.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some information will help. What version of InDesign are you using? Are you both using the same version? What OS are you using? Are you and your colleague using the same version? What format are you exporting to? What settings are you using? What program are you using to view the exported file? Are you and your colleague using the same program to view the file? Can you provide screen captures of your export options and screen captures of boht the file you exported and the one your colleague exported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes sure, I use the InDesign 2023 (V18.0), my colleague as well. I am exporting a interactive PDF and i do use Adobe Acrobat to view the exported file. all the same for me and my colleage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines