• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export specific pages for review not possible?

Participant ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

in the latest version of ID I tried the feature "Share with Reviewers" for the first time. But it doesn't seem to be possible to export only certain pages of my document as a PDF, does it? In my case only 2 of more than 100 pages.

Thanks!

mycc

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Here's a feature request in the User Voice website which @Eric Dumas  mentioned. It is requesting the ability to choose a page range and other options. You should vote for this request.

Page range(s) and pages/spreads options in Share for Review     

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as far as I am aware, you can only Share for Review an entire document.

You can add your idea to select the page for review at Adobe InDesign (uservoice.com)

Unless you create a new InDesign file with just the 2 pages to share the review OR export the 2 pages as a PDF and start your focussed review from Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

export the 2 pages as a PDF and start your focussed review from Acrobat

This was my way so far. But I want to avoid having too much (single) files which I have to share or even send them as attachments. It's a bit of a shame that Adobe only offers rudimentary options for this (important feature).

Okay, then the old way as in earlier years and previous versions...

Thanks for your reply and suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a feature request in the User Voice website which @Eric Dumas  mentioned. It is requesting the ability to choose a page range and other options. You should vote for this request.

Page range(s) and pages/spreads options in Share for Review     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines