Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exportieren in PDF geht nicht oder nur teilweise

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich hab eine Indesign-Datei, die ich in eine PDF Datei exportieren will. Entweder zeigt er eine Fehlermeldung, dass nicht genügend Speicher vorhanden ist oder er hängt sich auf. Bei dem Versuch die Datei zu Drucken und dann als PDF Druck, speichert er nur teilweise die Seiten ab. Woran könnte das liegen? 

LG, Heba

TOPICS
Bug , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Heba253968306msg ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/quot-failed-to-export-pdf-quot/m-p/9964920#M1071... and in case if this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

1. The version of InDesign and the Operating System.
  2. Is this happening with every file or a specific file?
  3. Is the file saved locally or on any network drive? Have you tried changing the location?
  4. Are you using Adobe PDF Presets?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the last version of Indesign and my operation system is windows 11. It happens to every file and the file just save 8 pages of 73. My file is saved on my desctop but gets uploaded on onedrive. The adobe preset is standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's maybe of the large of the file, but I tried everything but nothing works. My file have vector pictures from ArchiCAD and some jpegs of lumion and I worked again in PSD but saved it with lower settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is now the problem I get every time while saving in pdf2022-07-26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Have you tried exporting it locally on the desktop instead of one drive folder? Please try changing the location and let us know if that solves the issue or if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hast du schon mal versucht dein Dokument als .idml Datei zu exportieren und erneut zu öffnen? Dann das Dokument lokal abspeichern. Klappt es dann mit dem Pdf Export? Exportierst du direkt im OneDrive Ordner oder lokal außerhalb OneDrive? Wenn du direkt nach OneDrive exportierst, würde ich es mal lokal exportieren und sofern es klappt erst dann nach OneDrive verschieben...

Hast du wegen dem Speicherplatzproblem mal nachgeschaut ob nicht hier das Problem liegt? Sei es auf deinem Pc, wie auch in OneDrive...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines