• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting interactive pdf causes yellow shading around hyperlinks

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Indesign files that were created for the printed version of our monthly magazine. However, when I export them to an interactive pdf for our subscribers to view, all of the hyperlinked areas have yellow shading around them. When I created the hyperlinks I chose the 'invisible rectangle' option under appearance, so I'm not sure where this shading is coming from. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you show us some screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. Here is a spread with some linked ads. Mind you, this “shading” is appearing once it’s been uploaded to our subscription service’s website. This is a screenshot from their site. They are claiming it has something to do with our settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing your screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. I think it's because I was sending it from my iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a rather long thread about what sounds like a similar problem, but there may be some helpful direction in the last post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/is-it-possible-to-remove-yellow-text-background-in-the-entire...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi denag36604880,

I don't think you can avoid this, because it's PDF viewer dependent.

My PDF viewer in Firefox on Windows 10 will do this all the time with hyperlinks.

Not so if the PDF is viewed with Acrobat Pro or Adobe Reader.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines